This is a cozy turban style crochet hat that uses only 1 stitch throughout. Perfect to make for the Hat Not Hate campaign.
The Downton Twist Beanie is a classy crochet hat that uses just 1 stitch throughout. This beanie can be worked up in several sizes and includes notes for adjusting the size as well. This turban style hat is a great addition to any winter wardrobe.
Be sure to check out the free crochet patterns available on my site as well.
Prefer to purchase on Etsy? – SHOP HERE (note that not all patterns are available on Etsy, but all are available on Ravelry)
What you need to know:
- YARN: #4 Worsted Weight Yarn – used in example is 1 skein of Lion Brand Touch of Alpaca or use a suitable substitute
- HOOK: US hook size I/9 5.5 mm
- Tools: Yarn needle, Scissors, Stitch Marker
- Read through all of the pattern notes first before beginning
- Sizes: Toddler (19”); Child (20-21”); Adult (22”) circumference
- Difficulty is considered EASY
- Pattern is written in US Terms
- Please feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions or concerns.
Join my Facebook Community and connect with other crochet enthusiasts: https://www.facebook.com/groups/simplyhookedbyjanet
Follow me on Instagram:
This pattern has been fully tested to ensure accuracy
Copyright protected. You may not redistribute pattern after purchase or publish any part as your own including photos. You may sell finished products and if possible reference back to this pattern and/or give credit to Simply Hooked by Janet as the original designer.