This is an easy and fun messy bun hat pattern!
The only part of this messy bun hat that has a seam is the band. The rest of the hat is crocheted in a continuous round so there is no seam! And the best part is that this pattern can be worked up in under an hour! (Once you get the hang of the pattern and depending on the speed at which you crochet).
Be sure to check out the free crochet patterns available on my site as well.
Prefer to purchase on Etsy? – SHOP HERE
What you need to know:
- Difficulty – EASY
- The only part of this hat that has a seam is the band. The rest is crocheted in a continuous round so there is no seam!
- This pattern is worked from the band up
- This hat is made to fit most adults and is very stretchy. As with any pattern though you can adjust this how you’d like such as adding an extra round or 2 to change the height.
- Crochet Hook: US Size K/6.5mm & L/8.0mm
- Yarn: #5 Bulky Weight; Lion Brand Color Made Easy, Loops & Threads Charisma
- Yarn needle and stitch marker needed
Join my Facebook Community and connect with other crochet enthusiasts: https://www.facebook.com/groups/simplyhookedbyjanet
Follow me on Instagram:
This pattern has been fully tested to ensure accuracy
Copyright protected. You may not redistribute pattern after purchase or publish any part as your own including photos. You may sell finished products and if possible reference back to this pattern and/or give credit to Simply Hooked by Janet as the original designer.