This is a cozy and classy textured ribbed crochet cowl that has a difficulty level of Easy and uses a DK weight yarn.
This textured ribbed cowl crochet crochet pattern has a simple repeat to create a beautiful design. The texture is fabulous with the bobble stitches and the camel stitch. You will need about 230 yards of a DK weight yarn.
Be sure to check out the free crochet patterns available on my site as well.
Prefer to purchase on Etsy? – SHOP HERE (note that not all patterns are available on Etsy, but all are available on Ravelry)
What you need to know:
- YARN: 230 yards DK weight (sample uses Threadhead Knits Co Single Ply DK in Rose Gold)
- HOOK: US Size I/9 5.5mm
- Read through all of the pattern notes first before beginning
- Finished size: One Size Adult – 12.5″ x 14″ (flat)
- Difficulty is considered EASY
- Yarn needle and scissors
- Please feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions or concerns.
Join my Facebook Community and connect with other crochet enthusiasts: https://www.facebook.com/groups/simplyhookedbyjanet
Follow me on Instagram:
This pattern has been fully tested to ensure accuracy
Copyright protected. You may not redistribute pattern after purchase or publish any part as your own including photos. You may sell finished products and if possible reference back to this pattern and/or give credit to Simply Hooked by Janet as the original designer.