This is a beautiful lacy crochet shawl. Designed using 12 hand dyed mini skeins from a yarn advent calendar.
This whimsical crochet shawl was designed for Tippy Tree Yarns Christmas Advent Calendar 2019. This shawl can be worked up with any fingering weight yarn if you do not have any advent minis to use. Just disregard the color change notes.
A fun and whimsical crochet shawl that has an easy row repeat.
Be sure to check out the free crochet patterns available on my site as well.
Prefer to purchase on Etsy? – SHOP HERE
What you need to know:
- YARN: #1 Super Fine (Sock, Fingering): Used in example – 12 sock mini skeins from Tippy Tree Yarns (92 yards per mini skein – 1,104 yards total)
- Hook: G/4.0mm
- Read through all of the pattern notes first before beginning
- Sizing: One Size Adult
- Difficulty: Intermediate if you are not use to working with a fingering weight yarn
- Yarn needle, scissors, blocking mats, blocking pins
- Please feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions or concerns.
Join my Facebook Community and connect with other crochet enthusiasts: https://www.facebook.com/groups/simplyhookedbyjanet
Follow me on Instagram:
This pattern has been fully tested to ensure accuracy
Copyright protected. You may not redistribute pattern after purchase or publish any part as your own including photos. You may sell finished products and if possible reference back to this pattern and/or give credit to Simply Hooked by Janet as the original designer.